A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Fitzgerald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Fitzgerald DO is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Fitzgerald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Fitzgerald practices Dermatology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Dermatologists.