A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Brown Hale MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Hale practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hale practices Infectious Disease near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Flint Infectious Disease Doctors.