A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans