A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Brown Hale MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Hale practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hale has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hale practices Infectious Disease near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Flint Infectious Disease Doctors.