A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Henderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Henderson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Henderson practices Pediatrics near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Colleyville Pediatricians.