A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Maher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Maher MD and PHD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Maher practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maher has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Maher practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.