A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Maher MD and PHD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Maher practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maher has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Maher practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.