A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maher, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Maher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Maher MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Maher practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Maher practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.