A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maher, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Maher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Maher practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Maher practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.