A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maher, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Maher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Maher MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Maher practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Maher practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.