A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McGee, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McGee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical College of Virginia
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann McGee MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. McGee practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth McGee practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Endocrinologists.