A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Morgan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sandia Park, NM.
See Sandia Park Primary Care Doctors and Sandia Park Geriatric Doctors.