A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth O'Connor-Boll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth O'Connor-Boll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor-Boll graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connor-Boll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A O'Connor-Boll MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. O'Connor-Boll practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth O'Connor-Boll has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth O'Connor-Boll practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.