A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pedigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Acupuncture.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedigo graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Pedigo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pedigo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pedigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Pedigo practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Pedigo practices Internal Medicine near Milford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, OH and Bethel, OH.
See Milford Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Pedigo, Dr. Bess Pedigo, Dr. Bessie Pedigo, Dr. Beth Pedigo, Dr. Betsy Pedigo, Dr. Bette Pedigo, Dr. Bettie Pedigo, Dr. Bettina Pedigo