A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Phillips, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Phillips practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Phillips practices Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Oncologists.