A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Phillips is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Phillips, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Phillips MD is a female Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Phillips practices Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Oncologists.