A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Phillips, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Phillips MD is a female Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Phillips practices Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Oncologists.