Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Young
Dr. Elizabeth Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC St Margaret and UPMC Horizon. Dr. Young has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Young has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. David Wilson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi35
Dr. Burton Pollock
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi51
Dr. Thomas Litz
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15