Dr. Elizabeth Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Young?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2015

Just awful.

I went to her because i could no longer walk or do basic tasks. She xrayed me, from shoulders to toes. Told me I had significant swelling, which could be seen on the xrays. Said, "Here's an anti-depressant. Take half for a week. Then start taking the whole thing. Call me if you need anything and left the room." That was it. Went home, took half that night, couldn't get off the couch next day. I called her. She told me to keep taking it. Told her I have little kids and I can't be on the couch all day. She accused me of looking for drugs. I never went back. Ten years later I'm just not starting this process over. My uncle has whatever this. He told me to look for good doctor. She's not good.

April 9th, 2011

Dr Young has been my rheumatologist since 1997. After seeing several specialist who had not diagnosed me. I was suffering and could not find relief. I waited several months for the appointment. However once seen I was quite amazed. She immediately looked at my tests and my joints and correctly diagnosed and began treating my RA. My pain began to go away that very day due to the medications that she prescribed. I have had many flare ups over the years which we discuss and treat together. I can not say enough how glad I am that I found the right doctor for myself.

April 20th, 2016