A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Abel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Abel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Exfoliative Dermatitis
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Abel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Abel MD is a female Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Abel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Abel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Abel practices Dermatology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Dermatologists.