inactive

Dr. Elizabeth Abel MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Mountain View, CA

4.8

May 6th, 2012
Based on management on the office, I strongly advise against this office
Dr. Able is decent. I gave her my previous records, and she did actually read the whole thing, and I'm impressed. However the management of the office is terrible. I was prescribed Ziana, but CVS refused to fill it due to pre-authorization requirement from insurance. The office refused to do so, and a tiresome sh*t storm starts. It's been a month, and I haven't got my medicine and neither she or her staff wrote me an alternative medicine. I called the office at least 10 times over 2 weeks, and 9 out of 10 went to voice mail (the other 1 time, some nurse answered, promised to write something else but never did). All the voice mails I left got ignored because I didn't got called back at all. It is simply impossible to contact the office. I decided to give up and change doctor. No matter how good the doctor is (I think she is ok, not exceptional like my last, so I can definitely find better), what's good if I can't reach her?

October 31st, 2009
quite patient and capable doctor
I have had quite positive experiences with Dr. Abel. I have seen her a couples times and find her always patient and right to the mark to solve the skin problems. Of course I had tried to push my case first, but she was always willing to listen and go extra distance sometimes to meet my need at those appointments.