Dr. Elizabeth Adie MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Campbell, CA

February 14th, 2013
Look elsewhere if you want a good doctor...
Dr. Adie is negligent when it comes to dealing with insurance and a patient's finances. I had lab work that was sent to an outside provider without my knowledge or consent. This was not covered by my insurance and I was left financially liable despite my attempts to work with her and the office staff. They were dismissive and sent me in circles. She has also cryptically called me in for an appointment (and I'm thinking uh-oh something is wrong)...and then she meets for literally 1 minute to say "yeah, we tested and everything is ok". That will be $50 please! Um. Can't this be done by phone without me having to take work off and chip away at my deductible? Honestly, based on interactions I've had with her, I wouldn't say that she seems particularly experienced or intelligent. I would probably trust her to cut my hair (if she ever decided to change career paths), but not manage my reproductive health.

August 10th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Adie has been my Dr. for the last 6 years and she is wonderful. I was bleeding heavily and even the emergency room in Gilroy could not figure out why and sent me home. The next day I saw Dr. Adie and she identified a cervical polyp immediately and removed it which stopped the bleeding. She also cared for me during my pregnancy. She was so great at keeping me calm during my delivery, taking the time to explain and talk to me to ease my anxiety. I have a healthy 16 month old and am so thankful for Dr. Adie. She made me feel like family during my visits and always is kind, caring and compasionate. I can't say enough good things! She is a wonderful Dr.

August 12th, 2010
victim of this doctor's negligence
Dr. Adie delivered my second child, and forgot a ball of gauze in me during my delivery!!! She never checked on me. And I was walking with this horrible thing full of infection inside of me (when I was supposedly healing after my labor) for over a month. I had no idea what was wrong, and just thought the healing process is taking long when I started feeling the unbearable smell and decided to see a doctor right away (I could not sit, stand, and I was still bleeding).Another doctor was shocked to find out I had gauze in my vagina left there by Dr. Adie. Thanks God I am fine now.Another encounter with Dr. Adie cost me just nerves, but still was very unfortunate! Because of miscalculated test date, I received incorrect test results, which made me agonize for a couple of days. Later, I was told they took the test earlier than needed, and just said sorry for the mistake..Look for a different doctor!

July 28th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Dr. Adie is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Terrific bedside manner, excellent surgeon, kind and experienced. She is great with teens as well and treats my daughter as well as myself.