A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Albertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Albertson, Urologist, Urology surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Albertson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Albertson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Albertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Albertson MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Albertson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Albertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Albertson practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mocksville, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.