Urologist, Urology surgery
Carolina Urological Assoc Pa
140 Kimel Park Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-245-2100
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Rude and inconsiderate  |  show details
May 21st, 2014

I waited 2 hours. The staff kept saying she was on her way. I had the first appt. She saw me last when she finally showed. No apologies. She rushed through my 5 mins., one foot out the door. Stay away. She seems to let outside things interfere with her office time and patients. Find a caring professional.

|  Great physician  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

Wonderful doc!Very helpful, interested in talking with her patients and not rushing through an office visit. I would reccommend her to others, especially women with frequent urinary infections. (There IS an easy fix!) Just go see her. :)

|  She's the best  |  show details
by Penny Carter on Oct 6th, 2009

I'm 35 years old for 6 years I fought with a bladder problem. My heart Doctor at the time gave me Dr. Albertson number. After that I was in the best hands for my care. I had the interstem device put in and feeling so much better. It is a blessing to get to see Dr.Albertson and her team. I would send everyone to her.

|  show details
May 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This doctor is one of the GREATEST doctors of all time. She has took care of me since 1994. I had cancer, lost a kidney, lost my bladder functions, and I still have a good out look on life on the count of this LADY! She and her husband made my Urostomy ov

Read Full Review at yahoo.com