Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Dec 16th, 2014

Love dr albertson! Attention to detail and caring. Very pleased with my visits.

Rude and inconsiderate show details Rude and inconsiderate
May 21st, 2014

I waited 2 hours. The staff kept saying she was on her way. I had the first appt. She saw me last when she finally showed. No apologies. She rushed through my 5 mins., one foot out the door. Stay away. She seems to let outside things interfere with her office time and patients. Find a caring professional.

Great physician show details Great physician
Mar 12th, 2010

Wonderful doc!Very helpful, interested in talking with her patients and not rushing through an office visit. I would reccommend her to others, especially women with frequent urinary infections. (There IS an easy fix!) Just go see her. :)

She's the best show details She's the best
by Penny Carter on Oct 6th, 2009

I'm 35 years old for 6 years I fought with a bladder problem. My heart Doctor at the time gave me Dr. Albertson number. After that I was in the best hands for my care. I had the interstem device put in and feeling so much better. It is a blessing to get to see Dr.Albertson and her team. I would send everyone to her.

May 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This doctor is one of the GREATEST doctors of all time. She has took care of me since 1994. I had cancer, lost a kidney, lost my bladder functions, and I still have a good out look on life on the count of this LADY! She and her husband made my Urostomy ov

Read Full Review at yahoo.com