A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alenghat graduated from Madras Medical College, Madras University, India.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alenghat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alenghat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Alenghat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Alenghat practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Alenghat practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL and Princeton, IL.
See Peoria Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Alenghat, Dr. Bess Alenghat, Dr. Bessie Alenghat, Dr. Beth Alenghat, Dr. Betsy Alenghat, Dr. Bette Alenghat, Dr. Bettie Alenghat, Dr. Bettina Alenghat