Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Alexander
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill, Swedish Edmonds Hospital and Swedish Medical Center - Ballard. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Rebecca Fischer
Seattle, WA 0 mi17
Dr. Pllc Davis
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Seattle, WA 0 mi15
Dr. Margaret Bone
Psychiatry, Neurology, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi33