A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Alexander, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Alexander MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander practices Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists, Seattle Family Physicians, and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.