A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Alexander, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Alexander MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander practices Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists, Seattle Primary Care Doctors, Seattle Family Physicians, and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.