Worst doctor in the world! show details Worst doctor in the world!
by You know who I am on Sep 27th, 2015

Terrible! She ruined my breasts. She left me with open wounds for months (which were 4 inches by three inches !!!) with nothing but a bad attitude and rudeness- no offer to fix or re suture them!! She probably retired because she knew she was a hack. Disgusting bedside manner. The day of my surgery I could hear her screaming at the anesthesiologist. Really!? She was truly heartless and uneducated.

by maureen on May 18th, 2015

10 Years later and I still get compliments on my breast aug and many people can't believe they are not real.

Oct 24th, 2011

Very good human been person. Excellent doctor

Best Doctor in the World show details Best Doctor in the World
by Juliana Docherty on Mar 18th, 2011

I had cosmetic surgery with Dr Almeyda I was extremely happy because she is amazing and her staff is wonderful they made me feel very comfortable and diagnosing what I needed to have done I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have plastic surgeory I love them they are very special people

Amazing doctor--wonderful person show details Amazing doctor--wonderful person
by Jam on Aug 13th, 2010

I had cosmetic surgery a few months ago by Dr Almeyda. I am very happy with the results. The staff is great, always on top of everything; before and after surgery. Even after the surgery the doctor always welcomed me, called me to check up on me. I was 100% sure the minute I met Dr. Almeyda that she was going to be my surgeon. And I was right! I only had to meet her once to know! She is the best surgeon, and even after my surgery was done I still keep in touch!

WORLD'S GREATEST DOCTOR show details WORLD'S GREATEST DOCTOR
by J on Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Almeyda is the best doctor ever! She is the best surgeon! she has golden hands. She gave me her personal phone number so i can reach her 24/7. She is an amazing person, and you can talk to her about anything. She is very caring, and acts like a mother to all her patients.