Plastic Surgeons
Lincoln Square
75 Central Park W
New York, NY 10023
212-501-0600
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Very good human been person. Excellent doctor

|  Best Doctor in the World  |  show details
by Juliana Docherty on Mar 18th, 2011

I had cosmetic surgery with Dr Almeyda I was extremely happy because she is amazing and her staff is wonderful they made me feel very comfortable and diagnosing what I needed to have done I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have plastic surgeory I love them they are very special people

|  Amazing doctor--wonderful person  |  show details
by Jam on Aug 13th, 2010

I had cosmetic surgery a few months ago by Dr Almeyda. I am very happy with the results. The staff is great, always on top of everything; before and after surgery. Even after the surgery the doctor always welcomed me, called me to check up on me. I was 100% sure the minute I met Dr. Almeyda that she was going to be my surgeon. And I was right! I only had to meet her once to know! She is the best surgeon, and even after my surgery was done I still keep in touch!

|  WORLD'S GREATEST DOCTOR  |  show details
by J on Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Almeyda is the best doctor ever! She is the best surgeon! she has golden hands. She gave me her personal phone number so i can reach her 24/7. She is an amazing person, and you can talk to her about anything. She is very caring, and acts like a mother to all her patients.