Dr. Elizabeth Denny Ames MD is female, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ames, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Hodgkin Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ames has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at St Lukes
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ames accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Ames practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Ames practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Ames, Dr. Bess Ames, Dr. Bessie Ames, Dr. Beth Ames, Dr. Betsy Ames, Dr. Bette Ames, Dr. Bettie Ames, Dr. Bettina Ames