A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ames, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ames has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Denny Ames MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Ames practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ames has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ames practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See New York Internists and New York Pathologists.