A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Anderson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Anderson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Internists.