A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Angus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Angus, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angus graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Angus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Angus practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Angus practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.