A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Angus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Angus, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angus graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Angus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth J Angus MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Angus practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Angus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Angus practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.