A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Anoia-Loftus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Anoia-Loftus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Joanne Anoia-Loftus MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Anoia-Loftus practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus practices Urology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Urologists.