A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, Urologist is Good. Dr. Anoia-Loftus has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, MD is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Incontinence General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anoia-Loftus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anoia-Loftus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anoia-Loftus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Anoia-Loftus practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus practices Urology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Abington Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Bess Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Bessie Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Beth Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Betsy Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Bette Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Bettie Anoia-Loftus, Dr. Bettina Anoia-Loftus