Urologist
1235 Old York Rd
Ste 210
Abington, PA 19001
215-517-1100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Christine R. Bailey on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Anoia-Loftus is a very caring, compassionate Physician. She listens and participates in a dialogue making suggestions or comments. This interactive participation helps to make for a good Patient/Physician relationship. I am then able to comply with suggestions and medications which makes for good medicine.

|  Consummate professional!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Anoia is professional and thorough. She was compassionate and helped me get through a very difficult period. Thank you so much Dr. Anoia!

|  Dr. Anoia  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Anioa is a fine doctor. She has helped me with my many symptoms (and I have had many!) She does not present with the "warm and fuzzies," however, she is extremely professional. She has stuck with me and worked on figuring out my problems. I would recommend her to others. You will get a very professional, knowledgeable doctor.

|  Outstanding Surgeon  |  show details
by Michael Arnold on Oct 12th, 2009

I was admitted through the emergency room of Abington Hospital. Dr. Anoia was chosen for me. This turned out to be an excellent choice. I had a 1/2" kidney stone that needed to be removed. Dr. Anoia walked me through every step of the process, in language that I understood. I felt totally confident in Dr. Anoia's ability to remove the stone. From the insertion of the stent, to the kidney stone removal surgery and the follow up stent removal, I was very pleased with the treatment and the professionalism of this Group.

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2009

She might be a fine surgeon, but she has no heart, compassion or bedside manner. She is a smiling machine.