Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 13th, 2015

Excellent care, communication, science, and treatment outcomes.

Patient show details Patient
by Christine R. Bailey on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Anoia-Loftus is a very caring, compassionate Physician. She listens and participates in a dialogue making suggestions or comments. This interactive participation helps to make for a good Patient/Physician relationship. I am then able to comply with suggestions and medications which makes for good medicine.

Consummate professional! show details Consummate professional!
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Anoia is professional and thorough. She was compassionate and helped me get through a very difficult period. Thank you so much Dr. Anoia!

Dr. Anoia show details Dr. Anoia
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Anioa is a fine doctor. She has helped me with my many symptoms (and I have had many!) She does not present with the "warm and fuzzies," however, she is extremely professional. She has stuck with me and worked on figuring out my problems. I would recommend her to others. You will get a very professional, knowledgeable doctor.

Outstanding Surgeon show details Outstanding Surgeon
by Michael Arnold on Oct 12th, 2009

I was admitted through the emergency room of Abington Hospital. Dr. Anoia was chosen for me. This turned out to be an excellent choice. I had a 1/2" kidney stone that needed to be removed. Dr. Anoia walked me through every step of the process, in language that I understood. I felt totally confident in Dr. Anoia's ability to remove the stone. From the insertion of the stent, to the kidney stone removal surgery and the follow up stent removal, I was very pleased with the treatment and the professionalism of this Group.

Apr 25th, 2009

She might be a fine surgeon, but she has no heart, compassion or bedside manner. She is a smiling machine.