Overall Review

3.0

June 5th, 2016
IMO this is the worst dermatology practice in Rochester, NY. Their treatment caused a lot of damage to my skin. They were rude and unprofessional.

April 21st, 2016
Wasted Time
It's very rare to be able to get an appointment with Dr. Arthur. Usually have to see the PA. Next time I need a diagnosis, I could just stay home and Google the symptoms myself instead of watching the PA doing it and finally saying I really am not sure what it is. Lets go with this...

June 19th, 2013
Very professional. Always upbeat. Love this practice.

August 26th, 2012
Great Doctor and amazing team of professionals!
1st Class Dr.'s office, progressive and nice all around.

August 12th, 2012
Both Dr. Arthur and her staff are rude and act as though you are wasting their precious time. The assistant who brought me in asked why I was there and after my explanation asked "but what exactly is it?" I told her that if I were able to diagnose/treat myself, I wouldn't have made an appointment. Regardless of the nature of my appointment, I never got more than two to five minutes with Dr. Arthur (after waiting 40+ minutes each time). Her responses to my questions were terse and she did not listen to my concerns but simply gave me a diagnosis and several different prescriptions/creams/etc. to try. I have never been treated more rudely and disrespectfully by a professional in my life. I would not recommend her to anyone nor would I ever return to her practice.

July 12th, 2012
Great experience with Dr. Arthur & Helendale Dermatology
My overall experience with Dr. Arthur and Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa has been very positive. The wait time was minimal. Her staff is friendly. Dr. Arthur is extremely knowledgeable and took time to listen to my concerns and address my questions. I was actually amazed at how much time I had with her and the amount of follow up time with the nurse. I didn't feel rushed at all.

June 12th, 2012
Very good practice!
I have been going to Dr. Arthur for years. I have found her to be very thorough and knowlegeable. I trust her with my dermatology as well as anti-aging services.

August 21st, 2011
Dr Arthur was rude and uncaring.

June 8th, 2011
whizzed through my appointments like she is in a rush to see next patient to pay for very plush office. She is a great doctor but needs to slow down. My head spins after my appointment (lol)

February 4th, 2011
Informing Patient of Prescription Side Effects
On my visit to Dr. Arthur's office, she prescribed a medication to me but failed to mention a word about any of the side effects. This medication was extremely expensive ($600+ for 30 pills), but a rebate program made it affordable to me. After taking 18 of the 30 prescribed doses, I became very ill, with negative symptoms lasting over a week. I went to my Primary Care Doc, who promptly took me off the medicine Dr. Arthur prescribed, saying this prescription had far too many side effects - most of which I was demonstrating. I admonish Dr. Arthur to take the time with her patients and review, at the very least, the most prominent possible side effects of a newly prescribed drug with her patients. She has literally caused me a great deal of pain. Nice to have a plush office, but even better to have high quality care. I will not return to her.

December 28th, 2010
She Is A Cosmologist not a Doctor
This person cares nothing about anything other than making big bucks. So if your there for a screening for cancer or some other disease plan on 2 minutes of her time and being treated rudely. However, if it's botox or spa and creams your looking for than she'll be very interested in cleaning out your wallet. After all someone has to pay for her fancy office. I will never go back and I would NEVER recommend this person who goes by the title Doctor. I will also be reporting her practice to my HMO.

January 29th, 2010
One of the Best
Dr. Arthur is exceptional in her field. She is prompt, she cares, and is extremely knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for over 13 years and would not think of going to any other dermatologist