A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ascher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ascher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ascher
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ascher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ascher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascher graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ascher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth K Ascher MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Ascher practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ascher has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ascher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Cardiologists.