A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Anderson, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Brittian Anderson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Anderson practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Dermatologists and Knoxville Pathologists.