A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Blair Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Smith practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.