A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Blair Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Smith practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.