A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Watson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Barrows Watson MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Watson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Watson practices Anesthesiology near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Anesthesiologists.