A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bridget Wood MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Wood practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Wood practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Brighton Internists.