A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Babin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Babin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Babin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Babin practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Babin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Turnersville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS.