Dr. Elizabeth Babin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Dr Babin is the best GYN
Can not say enough about Dr Babin and her staff. I was truly blessed to have found Dr Babin. Her office is most professional and Niki her assistant is great. Overall as great experience one can have at a Doctor's office. Thank you.

February 24th, 2017
Had a hysterectomy and stage4 prolapse repair. Wonderful,pain free recovery
Very caring and compassionate

April 1st, 2014
dr. babin
professional and also personal. takes the time to answer all your questions and eases your mind. very caring and compassionate I fully recommend this doctor..

May 1st, 2013
Professor of Mathematics
Dr, Babin delivered my triplets in Topeka. I had an uneventful pregnancy, they were even in size, that presenting one was vertex, I was 35 weeks. She allowed me to try a vaginal delivery (she has delivered triples vaginally twice before). I ended up not dilating, In a million ways she and the Stormont-Vail team allowed me to do things my way, and gave me the most respect I ever got from doctors. In the end she came back past her on-call time to do the CS. I love her to pieces and am sad people in my area lost a doctor like her. I was 51 when the girls were born.

July 2nd, 2012
I didn't get to see my doctor as muuch during my pregnancy, but the nurse practitioner that I saw was amazing and very caring. I probably only saw my doctor maybe 3 times during my pregnancy and had a very rude delivery rotation doctor who no one could find at first then tossed my baby on my stomach after I pushed her out.

April 4th, 2012
Doesn't care
We had an okay experience through the pregnancy. Not great, but okay. When my girlfriend started leaking fluids toward the end of the pregnancy, "doctor" babin was nowhere to be found. We ended up at the hospital three times with babin telling them to send us home over the phone 2 of those three times. My baby was born with an infection due to not having fluids for over 24 hours. Babin is horrible. I is a horrible person and I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. After my sons birth, I have heard from two other people that they had similar experiences with the same "doctor".

November 17th, 2010
very nice doctor personality-wise, but doesn't spend a lot of time with you for the hassle it takes to get an appointment with her. wait time is ridiculous!! I do my own research and take her recommendations with a grain of salt. getting lab results back takes for-ev-ever.

September 3rd, 2010
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Babin. I could talk to her about my problem and she would listen. I had a surgery with her and she did an outstanding job. I would refer her to anyone.

August 20th, 2010
Worst doctor ever
She was rude to me and had me in tears. I switched drs. when I was about six months pregnant because she was so malicious. I was suffering from severe depression, but instead of treating this, she got really rude and made personal attacks on me. DON'T GO TO THIS DR. Not only is she petty and judgmental and not very bright, her office staff is rude and slow. In fact, the only people who are happy at this practice are welfare moms. They are treated like queens. It's only us paying, working women who are treated like dirt.

June 9th, 2010
Ugh!
Give me a break! My 5 year old could do a better job at this. This doctor does not like to see you for your first OB appointmen at 10 weeks or your last one (6 weeks post partum). Her staff is RUDE and take hours upon hours to return calls --better hope you have a cell phone, honey, or you will be waiting at home all day OR they like to call after hours when you might miss the return call and then you are stuck wating til the next day to get your question answered. And some calls go unanswered. She has the compassion and empathy of a wet rag...RUN while you can! Get yourself a good OB and enjoy that pregnancy--it is a precious time and should be remembered as such.

May 25th, 2017