Dr. Elizabeth Bade Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Great M.D Care

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. Bade is by far and wide the best Dr. I have ever been treated by. She discovered things in regards to my health that other qualified MDs could not. She goes out of her way to sit down and really talk to you about what is going on with your health. She makes you feel very comfortable and confident under her care. I travel 45 min. out of my way because I would rather see her then other Doctors in my area!!! She is quite simply a grade A pro and the best I have ever seen. THANKS DR. BADE !!!

Posted on May 30th, 2014