Dr. Elizabeth Bakhshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Bakhshi?

Posted on November 24th, 2016

very professional well informed up to date

Mrs

Posted on December 31st, 2014

I had been with Dr Vasquez at LifeWay for 16 years when she retired and then Dr. Melody. Three months into our Doctor patient relationship, Dr Melody moved to another state. Wanting to stay with Lifeway Family Practice, I was then turned over to Dr Bakhshi. I felt her shy in the beginning of our doctor patient relationship, but very attentive. I feel that in trying to get all her thoughts about you in the record, it seems as if she isn't listening to you. She always is willing to listen in the beginning of an appointment, but when the appointment is over, it's definitely over. I know that as she gets to know me and my history we will be a great fit. She is willing to work with me to try different things and I trust her judgement. I look forward to a long doctor patient relationship with Dr Bakhshi.

What a warm and caring doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Having grown up in Virginia Beach I am often disappointed that Sentara has such a monopoly on healthcare in the area. That is until I found Lifeway Family Physicians and the wonderful Dr. Bakhshi. This is a smaller office that truely treats patients like individuals and not numbers while providing the services you expect from a much larger operation. She was everything I was looking for in a doctor to her friendly smile and warm demeanor to the excellent advise she gave me on how to loose a few pounds. I am forever grateful to Dr. Elizabeth Bakhshi for the care she gives me and can not say enough about her and her office staff.

Not a good doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

This doc loves to write prescriptions, is typing on a computer the whole time you are talking to her, yet has no notes in 5 months? Does not recognize toe nail fungus when she sees it. She also keeps strange hours, Comes in late on some days, leaves early some days. Annoying.

Posted on April 21st, 2017