A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Baldini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldini
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baldini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldini graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth H Baldini MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Baldini practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Baldini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.