A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Lung Cancer, and Lung Cancer.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldini graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Baldini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Baldini practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Baldini, Dr. Bess Baldini, Dr. Bessie Baldini, Dr. Beth Baldini, Dr. Betsy Baldini, Dr. Bette Baldini, Dr. Bettie Baldini, Dr. Bettina Baldini