A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Baldini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldini graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth H Baldini MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Baldini practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Baldini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.