A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Baldini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldini graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Baldini practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Baldini practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.