A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ballard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jeanne Ballard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ballard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ballard practices Family Medicine near Arnold, MO.
See Arnold Primary Care Doctors.