Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl
Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bankstahl is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Bankstahl has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Dr. Hussein Othman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Hani Kador
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 0 mi8
Dr. Marjorie Mooney Jacoby
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 0 mi27