A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bankstahl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bankstahl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Bankstahl MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Bankstahl practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bankstahl practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists.