Dr. Elizabeth Baron-Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Baron-Kuhn?

March 28th, 2014

excellent

Top notch doctor been a patient for 15 years .

January 24th, 2014

Courteous

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr. Baron Kuhn, at the time of the birth of our 1st child. She is talented & courteous & handled our situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found an OBGYN, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

January 16th, 2014

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr.Baron-Kuhn, regarding the delivery of my 1st child. She is caring, attentive & courteous. She handled our situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found an OBGYN, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

December 23rd, 2013

arrogant and abrupt.

Very bad bedside manner. She works with pregnant women and needs a little respect and support. Would not recommend. Completely ignored a uti until it developed into a kidney infection while pregnant despite trying for three days to contact her. Switched doctors and glad i did

September 24th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Baron -Kuhn listens to your needs and is kind and caring.She has a wonderful bedside manner.She has a true concern for your well being.Dr. Kuhn saved my mother in laws life. She has been my Doctor for many years.I have referred all my friends to her and they all loved her.

September 19th, 2013

She paid attention and her care and concern changed my life for the better

Dr. Baron-Kuhn took the time to listen, took extensive tests and prescribed the appropriate treatment and medication to change my life for the better. She listened to me, and did everything she could to solve my problem until I got better. It turns out I had PCOS. Polycysticovarian syndrome can be very difficult to treat. Often patients only get diagnosed after many years, severe weight gain, acne, & depression. I was fortunate to have 2 separate people experienced in the healthcare field recommend Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She changed my life for the better & has been my doctor for 17 years. Her & her staff's concern, care & attention to detail has helped keep me well all of the past 17 years

September 19th, 2013

Dr Elizabeth Baron-Kuhn is one of the best doctors I have ever been seen by . She truly cares about her patients. An office visit with Dr.Baron-Kuhn is as comfortable as having coffee with a friend, she makes u feel so at ease.

September 5th, 2013

Patient

I love Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She is the best OB-GYN I've ever had. She's delivered my children and is the most caring, gentle, and attentive doctor I know. I would suggest her to anyone looking for a good OB-GYN.

April 15th, 2013

I was a new patient, looking for a good OB-GYN, and had a horrible experience with Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She did not ask me any questions about myself or my past medical history. She didn't ask if I had any questions or concerns. When I told her my husband and I were going to try to get pregnant over the next few months, she just said I needed a prenatal vitamin and when I asked if there was anything else I needed to know/do before getting pregnant she said "no" just take a prenatal vitamin and then walked out the door. I was hoping to get some general information about getting pregnant... but she did not offer anything. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am sure there are many other options in the Aurora area for OB-GYN's, so if you are able... avoid this doctor!

October 28th, 2009

Her bedside manners are inappropriate. She doesn't take much time with patients and often times is already out of the door when answering questions. She is very opinionated and likes scaring her patients into certain procedures. While this might work for some people it made me switch my doctor.

August 11th, 2009

Dr. Baron-Kuhn treated me like an adult

She took the time to ask me if there was anything specific I needed her advice on. She answered my questions, told me about other options and their possible effects. I'm so happy to have found a gynecologist who is interested in treating women who are past their childbearing years.

February 9th, 2009

Absolutely horrible medical care. Please Avoid this doctor!!

I have never met a doctor that actually made me cry afterwords. Her disregard for patient care is astounding.