A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Barry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Barry, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Barry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Barry MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Barry practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Barry practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Millersville, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.