A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bascom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bascom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bascom, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bascom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Louise Bascom MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Bascom practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bascom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bascom practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.