A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Beierle Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Beierle Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Beierle Chen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Beierle Chen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beierle Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Beierle Chen MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Beierle Chen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Beierle Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Beierle Chen practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Birmingham Surgeons and Birmingham Pediatric Surgeons.