A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengtson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bengtson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Weeks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Bengtson MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Bengtson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johnsbury, VT.
See Lebanon Hematologists and Lebanon Oncologists.