A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bengtson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bengtson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengtson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bengtson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Weeks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Bengtson MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Bengtson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bengtson practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johnsbury, VT.
See Lebanon Hematologists and Lebanon Oncologists.