A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Benstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Benstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Benstock, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Benstock graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benstock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Coch Benstock MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Benstock practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Benstock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Benstock practices Dermatology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Media Dermatologists.