A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Benstock is Excellent. Dr. Benstock has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Benstock, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benstock graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benstock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Benstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Benstock practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Benstock practices Dermatology near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Media, PA.
See Newtown Square Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Benstock, Dr. Bess Benstock, Dr. Bessie Benstock, Dr. Beth Benstock, Dr. Betsy Benstock, Dr. Bette Benstock, Dr. Bettie Benstock, Dr. Bettina Benstock