Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Benton
Dr. Elizabeth Benton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Benton is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, UAB Hospital and Bibb Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Benton has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Benton has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Elizabeth Benton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Jennifer Hamm
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi
Dr. Laurie Marzullo
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi25
Dr. Kenneth Turner
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7