A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Berigan is Excellent. Dr. Berigan has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berigan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Berigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Berigan practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Berigan practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Bryan Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Berigan, Dr. Isabelle Berigan, Dr. Lisa Berigan, Dr. Bette Berigan, Dr. Babette Berigan, Dr. Marybeth Berigan, Dr. Buffy Berigan, Dr. Elsa Berigan