A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mitochondrial Diseases
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry-Kravis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berry-Kravis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Cook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Berry-Kravis MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Berry-Kravis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Neurologists.