A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry-Kravis
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Berry-Kravis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mitochondrial Diseases
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry-Kravis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berry-Kravis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Cook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Berry-Kravis MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Berry-Kravis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Berry-Kravis practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Neurologists.