A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Longmont Psychiatrists and Longmont Addiction Specialists.