A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bhargava practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Longmont Psychiatrists and Longmont Addiction Specialists.