Dr. Elizabeth Binney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Binney?

December 7th, 2015

Dr Binney is a very nice doctor, however, she can only be a pediatrician for normal babies. Just checking weight and feedings. When it comes to diseases or babies with abnormalities, her diagnosis was very poor. Although I kept mentioning my baby's symptoms, she failed to make any diagnosis and disregarded all these symptoms as baby's fussiness. Although my baby's symptoms were like a textbook's symptoms of reflux which is pretty common among babies and needs intervention. When I suggested that she might have reflux, she said it doesn't come in this age (3 weeks)!! Reflux is typical between 2-4 weeks when it starts to show!! Then when she was sure it is reflux after I tried so HARD to convince her and took videos of my baby's symptoms, she was so reluctant to start treatment although it is again very typical for babies to be treated when they have symptoms as my baby's. When I saw a GI specialist, he was so surprised she did not do anything about my baby's suffering. In addition, she did not trust my instinct or my observations (despite the videos) and was insinuating that it might be my problem (psychological or incompetence)..She didn't believe me except after a visiting nurse came to my home and reported same observations. Then she was so arrogant to admit she was wrong. She was intimidating and she gave me a terrible time till I switched practice. I would not recommend her AT ALL!!

August 31st, 2009

DEAR Dr. Binney, you are absolutly amazing. I love you.

August 1st, 2016