Dr. Elizabeth Amick-Bisgard MD Patient Reviews

3.0

June 27th, 2013
In the insurance company's pocket
Went for a "independent" medical exam payed for by my work place's insurance provider. The clinic looked shabby and disorganized, lots of staff who ignored me for a few minutes while I stood politely at the desk, trying to get their attention so I could check in. This doctor was condescending, disorganized and rude to me. She said that my injuries couldn't possibly be work related. During the IME, she asked me the same questions over and over, trying to find any holes or inconsistencies, frequently twisting my words. She became frustrated when she couldn't get me to 'admit' to anything incriminating. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I later saw a specialist (not paid for by the insurance company, which is key here) who was able to verify that my injuries were the result of my job and were severe enough that I shouldn't be working. Dr Bisgard said I was somehow fine. Any doctor willing to compromise the "Do no harm" oath for a payout from an insurance company is not trustworthy or your friend.

July 29th, 2010
Brain Injury
I found her tenacity to complete treatment and find the coorect treatment to be highly commendable. I have very low opinions of most doctors but found her to be excellent by virtue of seeking the best help for the patient! I met several doctors that werer of very high caliber also upon her recommendation. I fell the degree of my recovery was higher than it would have been with any other doctor...

July 6th, 2010
The best of the best!
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Bisgard! I worked with her for 2 years following a very serious accident and she was nothing but caring and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone!

April 24th, 2010
"High School girl" knocks on wall exclaiming he's my favorite patient!!
I have never been to someone as unprofessional as this Doctor (she did do the above, honestly!). She gives "do no harm" a whole new meaning. Before I ever saw her she decided I was "faking" a work injury that later required emergency surgery with a "real" doctor. It is understandable why Walmart uses her as their "doctor" and a shame to Health One who has some of the best hospitals and trauma care in the Denver area.

Health Guides